Thursday, August 26, 2010

I smile with the rain!!



I can see the rain from the windows of my office. Its pouring in Delhi and I love it.
It was way back in 1999. Remya (my best friend), and I were shopping in Delhi. We went to Nalli Silks to buy a saree for aunty (Remya’z mom) for her birthday. While coming back, from the window sill of the bus, we saw dark clouds hovering over the sky. It seemed as if god says, here i come…
and then he came..pouring down on both of us as soon as we stepped down off the bus. and we were drenched and rushing to my house which was good 3/4th kilometer away..
That was the rain i enjoyed…
not that i have stopped getting wet in the rain. Latest was in May this year, when it rained in Delhi and we were at home. It was a Sunday and my sis in law was around so no naughtiness was allowed. But as it started raining i opened the bedroom door which led to the backyard and there i was, hah…
rains have always brought happiness to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for dropping by. Take a minute to pen your thoughts..